Struggling Father desirous to see his Son - Letter 79

My Dearest Beta Shanu,
My Shanu before I start a new series of short stories or lessons for you, I’m trying to present some moments, some gasps some breaths of mine. My life changed after you were born, looked like that creativity and energy has blossomed. The precious of the precious moments were seeing your tiny palms grow and change colors from red to pink. Your sound, your gentle snores, your mid-night search for my hand, your need for milk in the night, your crawls, smell of the carpet with your saliva, marks of your feet on the freshly vacuumed carpet, feel of you on my shoulders, moments spending outside your school imagining what you are doing inside, your first grip of the pencil, your first drawing, your …………………. My dearest son as you grow and I fall, here are some feelings. These may leave a mark of emotions and remembrance of my love for you in present and in future. Enjoy -

I float through life
harnessesed, into the
parachute of the self,
it's comfortable,
though often winds buffet me
and throw me off course,
and sometimes
the storms engulf me
threatening to rip apart my parachute
yet, I survive,
the fabric of my parachute is strong,
and there are controls
to navigate my self,
strings to pull
when I desire to go this way
or that,
fast or slow,
and then He asked me to look up
but I saw no reason to,
and yet , He pushed me
"look closely at the fabric of your parachute,
I looked up,
and saw no parachute
it was not there
and never was
i was in a free fall
and always was
I cried for help
'save me' I screamed
'save your from what?' He said
from crashing !
'crashing into what ?' He said
'there is nothing to crash into
just an endless falling'

and my journey continues and so is the fall my son …………….., as I have written in my previous poems, all my moments, ambitions, and dreams I I bequeath to you, My beta , My Shanu.
My beta, have fun and be happy always. Dearest Beta, May God be with you and the ashirwad and blessings of your grand parents and my meditations and prayers provide you nested bliss for your soul and protection to your body. Papa, Dadaji, Dadiji and Chachu we all wish that you should be happy and healthy.
Have bliss, and may beta Sanidhya always laugh and enjoy the Lord’s love.
May Lord Shiva protect you and Lord Vishnu feed you and Lord Brahma educates you.
Om!
Your Papa,
Ravi