Struggling Father desirous to see his Son - Letter 81

My Dearest Beta Shanu,
Continuing my journey of fall and my prayers for your bliss and growth, as I described in my last letter and poem; Today I mention a few motivational themes and observations which provides me freshness of love in-spite of cruelty and obtuseness of the physical beings surrounding you. I know God is there and with you, and thus here are few lines which makes me feel why I believe so:

Sometimes I wonder why
the sky is blue,
How the sun
comes every
morning shining through …
The answer gradually comes
to my mind
It certainly was easy, not
hard to find.
He wants to show, how
deep his love is,
And for all to enjoy these
moments of bliss.

So how do we say our morning prayer and symbolize our inner feelings with above lines, this is how I do so my beta:

to create
every moment
an act of absolute astonishment
to live
in astonishment
and in wonder
and to cry
with tears of joy
and warmth
every moment
in awe
and in love
and in forgiveness
and in your embrace

Thus hereby I pray and therefore my prayers reach you and cocoon you from the impurities and protect you.
My next set of stories will be ready very soon till then enjoy and have fun.
Dearest Beta, May God be with you and the ashirwad and blessings of your grand parents and my meditations and prayers provide you nested bliss for your soul and protection to your body. Papa, Dadaji, Dadiji and Chachu we all wish that you should be happy and healthy.
Have bliss, and may beta Sanidhya always laugh and enjoy the Lord’s love.
May Lord Shiva protect you and Lord Vishnu feed you and Lord Brahma educates you.
Om!
Your Papa,
Ravi