Concern of a Father (Letter 2)

My Dearest Beta Shanu,

I don’t know whether my messages are reaching you or not. But I’m writing another poem and story for you. I will send it in my next e-mails. Today I’m sending pictures for based on Letter ‘B’ (Banana). I’m sending the picture in the e-mail. Though you were not physically sitting next to me as before when we use to draw pictures, but I had felt your presence and drawn the pictures in the similar fashion. I also felt your hand touch mine as you always use to place your little hands over mine when we use draw pictures on computer. Also please remember the five words based on letter “B” which I had taught you namely: 1) Banana 2) Bird 3) Bat 4) Ball 5) Book. Try to draw the all the pictures in your notebook.

Dear Dr. K. Shahi, please take the color printout of the attached .bmp file having the artwork. Also kindly read the words of letter ‘B’ to him. I’m sure he remembers all the words provided your family in Kanpur has dedicated some “quality time” to him. Thanks.

Love and God bless you my angel! My Krishna! Take care and god will always be your protector and friend.

Your Father,
Ravi